The PODO Trial
Trial To Evaluate PF-06730512 In Adults With Primary Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
The purpose of this Phase 2 adaptive study is to evaluate PF-06730512 following multiple intravenous infusions in adult patients with primary FSGS. In addition, the intention is to obtain an early indication of efficacy (how well the drug works at improving Urine Protein to Creatinine Ratio).
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
To evaluate the safety, tolerability, and possibily efficacy of PF-06730512 in patients with FSGS.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will participate for 13 weeks, receiving an intravenous infusion of the study drug weekly.
About the drug or intervention
PF-06730512 works as an antagonist, meaning it possibly reduces the biologic activity that is associated with FSGS.
- Study CoordinatorJacqueline Vasallo
- Study Coordinator Emailjvassall@med.miami.edu
- Study Coordinator Phone1-800-718-1021
- Site NameUniversity of Miami
- Address1045 Northwest 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136
- SponsorPfizer Inc.
- Study DrugPF-06730512
- Estimated enrollment44
- Estimated end dateMay, 2021