The PODO Trial
Trial To Evaluate PF-06730512 In Adults With Primary Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
The purpose of this Phase 2 adaptive study is to evaluate PF-06730512 following multiple intravenous infusions in adult patients with primary FSGS. In addition, the intention is to obtain an early indication of efficacy (how well the drug works at improving Urine Protein to Creatinine Ratio, which is a marker of kidney damage).
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
To evaluate the safety, tolerability, and possibily efficacy of PF-06730512 in patients with FSGS.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will participate for about 8.5 months, and will receive the study drug by intravenous infusion every 2 weeks over a 12 week period.
About the drug or intervention
PF-06730512 works as an antagonist, meaning it possibly reduces the biologic activity that is associated with FSGS.
- Study CoordinatorArlene Fernandez
- Study Coordinator Emailarf9014@nyp.org
- Study Coordinator Phone1-800-718-1021
- Site NameNephrology Associates, New York-Presbyterian Queens
- Address56-45 Main Street, Nephrology, Flushing, NY 11355
- SponsorPfizer Inc.
- Study DrugPF-06730512
- Estimated enrollment44
- Estimated end dateMay, 2021