The LUMINA Studies for FSGS Patients
A Study of CCX140-B in Subjects With FSGS
A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX140-B in Subjects with FSGS to be conducted in the North America, Europe and Australia
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
The aim of this study is to evaluate the effect of treatment with CCX140-B in patients with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis on urinary protein excretion, which will be measured by changes in UPCR.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will be assigned to one of four study groups and will receive either placebo or a varying dose of the study drug to take daily.
About the drug or intervention
CCX140-B is a selective antagonist of C-C chemokine receptor 2.
- Study CoordinatorPeter Staehr, MD & Erin P. Kohnson, BA
- Study Coordinator Emailfsgs@chemocentryx.com
- Study Coordinator Phone650-210-2906
- Site NameCHU Bordeaux - Hospital Pellegrin
- AddressRue de la Pelouse de Douet, 33000 Bordeaux
- SponsorChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Study DrugCCX140-B
- Estimated enrollment40
- Estimated end dateJuly, 2019