The AURONA Trial
Dose-Exploration Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin in Subjects With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (AURONA)
This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy, measured by reaching complete or partial remission, of voclosporin for FSGS patients.
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
The aim of this trial is to assess the efficacy of voclosporin (VCS) in achieving complete or partial remission of proteinuria after 24 weeks of therapy in patients with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS). Also, the team will assess the safety and tolerability of VCS over 24 weeks.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will receive the study drug (softgel capsules) for 24 weeks.
About the drug or intervention
Voclosporin is an immunosuppressant drug.
- Study CoordinatorKrista Piper
- Study Coordinator Emailkpiper@auriniapharma.com
- Study Coordinator Phone441 753 852132 ; 1-778-788-5577
- Site NameFSGS Investigative Center
- SponsorAurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Study DrugVoclosporin
- Estimated enrollment25
- Estimated end dateMarch, 2020