Phase 2 Study for C3G and MPGN patients
A Proof of Concept Study for a 12 Month Treatment in Patients With C3 Glomerulopathy (C3G) or Immune-Complex Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (IC-MPGN)
This study will determine the effectiveness of a compound called ACH-0144471 at improving the clinical symptoms of C3G of IC-MPGN
Trial for people with
C3 Glomerulonephritis / C3 Glomerulopathy (C3G) or Immune Complex Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
This study will look at the whether the study drug is improving symptoms through a renal biopsy.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will participate for 1 year. Additional study visits and diagnostic tests may be required, including biopsies and labwork.
About the drug or intervention
ACH-0144471 is an oral tablet that study participants will take daily.
- Study CoordinatorClinical Trial Team
- Study Coordinator EmailC3GTrialInquiries@achillion.com
- Study Coordinator Phone203-752-5566
- Site NameUniversity of Alabama
- SponsorAchillion Pharmaceuticals
- Study DrugACH-0144471
- Estimated enrollment20
- Estimated end dateMay, 2020