Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE)
The purpose of this study is to gather long-term observational data in order to help understand the biology behind nephrotic syndrome.
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), membranous nephropathy (MN), or minimal change disease (MCD)
NEPTUNE seeks to increase the understanding and improve treatment of rare forms of Nephrotic Syndrome.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will be asked to allow researchers to access medical history. The study team may also collect biosamples (blood, urine, biopsy tissue). Visits may be in conjunction with normally scheduled appointments, but additional study visits may be required.
- Study CoordinatorEmily Herreshoff
- Study Coordinator Emailneptunefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Coordinator Phone734-232-4851
- Site NameCS Mott Children's Hospital, University of Michigan
- SponsorThe University of Michigan
- Study Drugn/a
- Estimated enrollment1200