LNP023 for IgAN Patients
An Adaptive Seamless Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of LNP023 in Primary IgA Nephropathy Patients
The purpose of this study is to establish clinical proof-of-concept of effectiveness and to evaluate dose responses of the study drug in patients with IgAN.
Trial for people with
To determine if patients taking the study drug experience a change in their urine protein to creatinine concentration.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will be involved in the trial for about 3 months, and will need to do regular labwork.
About the drug or intervention
LNP023 is a new compound that is meant to stop inflammation in the body.
- Study CoordinatorNovartis Pharmaceuticals
- Study Coordinator Emailnovartis.email@example.com
- Study Coordinator Phone1-888-669-6682
- Site NameNovartis Investigative Site
- SponsorNovartis Pharmaceuticals
- Study DrugLNP023
- Estimated enrollment48
- Estimated end dateApril, 2019