Cure Glomerulonephropathy Network
Cure Glomerulonephropathy (CureGN) is a multicenter five-year observational study of glomerular disease patients.
Trial for people with
Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), minimal change disease (MCD), membranous nephropathy (MN), and IgA nephropathy (IgAN)
The CureGN project will study 2,400 children and adults with the following glomerular diseases: minimal change disease (MCD), focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), membranous nephropathy (MN), and IgA nephropathy (IgAN).
What is involved for the Patient?
Participants' health will be monitored over 5 years. This may require extra visits to your doctor.
- Study CoordinatorJulia Middendorf
- Study Coordinator Emailjmiddendorf@salud.unm.edu
- Study Coordinator Phone505-272-6043
- Site NameUniversity of New Mexica Health Sciences Center
- Address1 University of New Mexico
- SponsorNational Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)