Atacicept for IgAN Patients
A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Atacicept in IgA Nephropathy
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, dose response and efficacy of atacicept in patients with IgA nephropathy and persistent proteinuria. The study hypothesis is that treatment with atacicept will reduce proteinuria compared to placebo.
Trial for people with
To determine if Atacicept is well tolerated by IgAN patients and effective at reducing proteinuria.
What is involved for the Patient?
Patients will receive the study drug weekly as a subcutaneous injection for 72 weeks.
About the drug or intervention
Atacicept inhibits the function of specific cells of the immune system.
- Study CoordinatorUS Medical Information ; Merck KGaA Communication Center
- Study Coordinator Emailservice@emdgroup.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Coordinator Phone888-275-7376 ; 49 6151 72 5200
- Site NameResearch Site
- SponsorEMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc.
- Study DrugAtacicept
- Estimated enrollment30
- Estimated end dateJune, 2021